- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- the fuel is ok 11-17 is better than the lamborghini murcielago 9-11
- the ride is soft it gives you a hit when you go thruogh a bump but the brakes are very good
when i drove this car it had a very soft ride and i hardly went on any bumps. a couple times i had gone on open streets and hit 80 so quick. the car has a very nice sound to it when you get over 5,000 rpms and the paddle shift in my opinion is a little nicer than the stick shift that i have drivven. the aston martin vanquish s only comes in the paddle shift. what is very nice about the paddle shifter is that you dont have to let your foot off the peddle when you shift gears. you can keep your foot were it is but you have to be carful becouse you get in a higher gear and it gives you a jult. the difference in this car that the reagular vanquish is 3rd and 4th gear the car goes faster in thoes gears
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.