2005 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish S User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- I get all the stares from the ladies
- the price is a bit high
I just sold my '95 Civic to get to test ride this baby for a day. The ride was definitely different. The accelleration, the cornering/handling and not to mention the leather interior was rich and luxurious comparing to the cloth seats I use to have. The biggest difference is when I pull up to the gas station, it took 3 times as much to fill up the tank with premium petro. I bought the car after selling my house and working 2 jobs to pay the insurance and maintenance on it and so I haven't been able to drive it much. When I do get to take it out, I don't do the max 180mph, I do 18mph so the ladies can see who's behind the wheel--not to mention I can't afford the gas..
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.