2004 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
- Not Available
The 2004 V12 Vanquish is a 2-door, up to 4-passenger luxury sports car, available in one trim only, the Coupe.... read more The 2004 V12 Vanquish's closest competitors include the Bentley Continental GT, the Mercedes-Benz CL-Class, and the Porsche 911 Turbo.
Upon introduction, the V12 Vanquish is equipped with a standard 5.9-liter, V12, 460-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 V12 Vanquish is a carryover from 2003.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.