2005 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Mind-blowing power, F1 paddles add fun, excellent styling
- Expensive maintenance, harsh ride, not very spacious, expensive floss factor
The V12 Vanquish Copue with the steering-mounted F1 paddles is a great way to have fun and catch looks doing so. The interior is stylish and innovative, and as abundant with top-of-the-line features as one can expect.
This car is an accomplishment, not simply a vehicle purchase, and it says to the world "I did it."
Unfortunately, that's as far as one can go to justify the price tag. Bumpy roads will make you wince and roadway debris from the fierce winds of the previous night are just this side of hazardous. It's not the world's most comfortable ride either, although leg room is bountiful for the class of car...much more than, say, a Lotus Elise or Mazda Miata.
Acceleration and top speed are mind-boggling. This car can hang with the world's fastest rides. It also handles very well and is a shoe-in for Autobahn dominance.
But for nearly a quarter of a million dollars? Is it really worth it? That's up to you to decide.
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.