2008 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Unique on the road , Beautiful ,and eye catching
- Power is unpredictable and no park button
DB9 is the way to go. Fast and perdictable power. The vantage is a semi automatic and the grear changing creates lack of confidence in the power to change lanes or even start of fast. No park button caused you to need to put in Nutral and emergency break, might forget and cause rolling damage.
3 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellant pick up, fuel economy to be expected, great features
- body style could be better, go for more tech features
For the money, I think more technology could be added to the car. It is very comfortable sitting and driving, however, gas prices and its gas milage doesn't allow for long trips across the country side. If I had a choice, I would buy again, but I would only recommend to people if more "gee wiz" gadgets were incorparated in new models....read morehide
6 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.