2009 Audi A3 User Reviews
2.0T with S tronic PZEV shown
- $14,696 - $20,303
- Easy to handle..great fuel economy..really slick,and fun to drive..
- a bit cramped..window controls hard to access..some road noise..
Purchased As Used
After driving several A3's..I settled on a beautiful white one with tan interior..I drove the salespeople crazy,but it was worth it...I have only had it a week,but I LOVE IT. It is all good.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fuel Eco, FUN TO DRIVE!!! Style
- Back seat room, non power passenger seat
Purchased As New
2.0 T Quattro S-Line....Love this car. I had a check engine light three times in the first 1000K miles, but it was a sticky sensor of some type, since then perfect. I have 10,000K miles, and average 31 MPG on the Hwy, I am not a passive driver either. Over all I am very happy, now my wife is looking to replace her 06 Toyota V6 Rav 4 with the new Q5.....uh...OK!!!!...read morehide
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Performance, Styling, Fit & Finish, Fuel Economy
- Limited Rear Seat Headroom, Low Quality Floormats
Purchased As New
Picked up a new A3 2.0T Quattro in Jan 2009. I love this car. The performance is excellent and the DSG works amazingly well and amazingly smooth. The car is a head-turner also - sporty, yet refined with some nice touches. I drove it to Vegas about a month ago and got great gas mileage even when doing 80+ w/ the aircon on most of the way there. Pickup at higher speeds is also impressive.
- Great performance
- Nice gas mileage (~24mpg in mixed driving so far)
- Very stylish w/ some great color options
- Very good fit & finish of interior features
- Open sky system lets in a lot of light (and is nice for rear seat passengers also)
- Sirius satellite radio works great and provides great sound
- Aux port can be used for iPod or other players w/ aftermarket adapter
- Limited headroom for (adult) rear seat passengers
- Window tint only available aftermarket
- Cloth floormats are not very stain or wear resistent (but there are many aftermarket options)
- Dashboard passenger airbag off warning light is way to bright (obnoxious neon yellow instead of warm orange/red like the rest of the dashboard indicators)
- Options can be a bit pricey
Overall, a great car, if a bit expensive....read morehide
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice Ride for a small car
- Passanger seat not power seat
Purchased As New
The car gives you a good mix of value, luxury, sportiness and Eco friendly. I have had mine for two months and just love it!!
The S-Tronic is great for mountain driving as you can switch it to sport mode and get good performance. The car cruses at 70MPH and has no problem at 100MPH. (Being I live in germany I can go that speed) But Gas milage is good at 70 MPH. (between 27 and 30)...read morehide
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- DSG is so much fun.Fuel econ is average, 6th gear could have a longer ratio.The 2.0t is the best.
- Opt for Quattro
Wether you like those LEDs or not, they are a head turner. I went to FWD instead of 4wd, bad choice unless you drive normally. Again the DSG box (it has launch control for god sakes)just puts a smile in your face wether is S or tiptronic.Great for 4 people, no more, unless they're small. Standard sunroof was a plus. The standard sounds syst. is fine....read morehide
22 out of 47 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- the 2.0T quattro is a very good deal, first year to have that combination.
- No ipod control, only on A4. Price bit high, but somehow worth it.
Great car is you take the GPS, Blluetooth and pay for the Sirius option (after 3 months trials).
Not sure there is even competition in that category!
22 out of 53 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles