2001 Audi A4
2.8 Avant shown
- $2,505 - $4,063
The 2001 A4 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, sports sedan, or luxury wagon, available in 5 trims,... read more ranging from the 1.8T to the 2.8 Avant. The 2001 A4's closest competitors include the BMW 325, the Subaru Legacy, and the Volkswagen Jetta.
Upon introduction, the 1.8T is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 170-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 2.8 Avant is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Audi A4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles