2002 Audi A4
1.8 T Avant quattro shown
- $3,138 - $5,063
The 2002 A4 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, sports sedan, or wagon, available in 11 trims, ranging... read more from the 1.8 T to the 3.0 Avant quattro with Tiptronic. The 2002 A4's closest competitors include the Acura 3.2 TL, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and the Volvo V70.
Upon introduction, the 1.8 T is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 170-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The 3.0 Avant quattro with Tiptronic is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 A4 is redesigned for 2002.
11 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Audi A4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Wagons
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles