2005 Audi A4
3.0 quattro Cabriolet with Tiptronic shown
- $6,648 - $10,686
The 2005 A4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury convertible, luxury sedan, or luxury wagon, available... read more in 14 trims, ranging from the 1.8 T [Discontinued] to the 3.0 quattro Cabriolet with Tiptronic.
Upon introduction, the 1.8 T [Discontinued] is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 170-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The 3.0 quattro Cabriolet with Tiptronic is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 A4 is a carryover from 2004.
14 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Audi A4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles