2006 Audi A4 User Reviews
2.0 T with Multitronic shown
- $8,700 - $12,286
- No trim specified for this review
- Highway economy, aerodynamics, tfsi, turbo, handling (with performance tires.)
- Front-heavy. e-brake/armrest collide. but you learn to live with any car's flaws.
Get this with manual gearbox if you want to get the most out of this turbo. Automatic trans is pointless if you're looking for a sports car. Ergonomics sold me on this car, the light steering is very precise and for wet conditions ESP + quattro is wonderful, even the front-wheel-drive is very safe and reassuring. fit and finish is top notch for the 29k i spent on this brand new. Audi even threw in $500 huper optik tint for free. the stock audi system, audi symphony, is quite good as well, better than the Bose in other cars i've had from the late 90's. Oh yeah, you wouldn't mind driving the up to 500 miles this car delivers on a single tank of premium fuel.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles