2009 Audi A4
There are 4 user reviews for the 3.2 Sedan quattro Tiptronic trim shown below
- looks amazing-you can brag to your friends
- fuel consumption-in this economy expensive for most
Purchased As Not Purchased
i test drove this car and it drove like a dream.the quattro all wheel drive helps performance as well as the tiptronic powertrain.but honestly, just buy an S4 because for 10,000 more you get a better overall package, and if you are buying an A4 than it is almost inevitable that you can buy an S4.one more thing, do not bring either of these cars grocery shopping because you dont want shopping cart scratches on the fragile paint job...read morehide
4 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent acceleration
- Sport suspension is very tight and firm.Not a total Con, Can be a plus.
Purchased As New
I had the 1.8T Cabriolet before this car. The 3.2 is faster and smoother with the tiptronic trans. I would not own another CVT transmission but the tiptronic ROCKS! The handling is very tight and the turning radius is great for getting into tight parking spots
6 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Smooth power from V6. Handles well especially at higher speeds. Ipod hook up. Looks great from front
- Could be cheaper or have drive select standard on V6. Steering a little light at low speeds
I had an '06 2.0T and waited 6 months for the '09 V6. It was worth the wait.
4 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Impressive Styling, A real Head turner. Those LED Front Lights Watching You !!!
- None Yet... Only 500 miles
This car has it all. Style, Speed, Handling, & Class. Happy to report everything works. Got mine Loaded with Prestige Package. The 505 watt B & O audio system is remarkable. Very comfortable seating. Bluetooth actually works with my Motorola phone. Read the Manual as there are so many bells and whistles some might feel overwelmed. I can't say enough good about this car. Move Way Over BMW... Audi has passed you by in Time Warp. It doesen't get any better than this....read morehide
32 out of 44 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )