2012 Audi A5 User Reviews
2.0T Premium Cabriolet quattro Tiptronic shown
- $32,928 - $39,396
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice look and really fuel effiecient
- might feel underpowered to its competitors
Purchased As Not Purchased
Car drives nicely with nice pep. Its competitors have more horse power in there coupes but audi's torquey engine makes up for it for the most part
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi promises production laser headlights
Audi is showing off new laser headlight technology this week at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show o...Read Full Review
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles