2003 Audi A6
2.7 T shown
- $4,987 - $7,301
The 2003 A6 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, or luxury wagon, available in 6 trims, ranging from... read more the 3.0 with Multitronic to the 4.2. The 2003 A6's closest competitors include the Acura 3.2 TL, the Lexus ES 300, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the 3.0 with Multitronic is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The 4.2 is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 A6 is a carryover from 2002.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Audi A6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi brings us Spock vs. Spock: video
A younger Spock has emerged thanks to the new movie series, and he's played by actor Zachary Quinto....Read Full Review
Audi wants to change a 45-year-old U.S. headlight rule
The headlights on the forthcoming Audi (VOW) A8 sedan can illuminate around corners and throw bright...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Autonomous Audi gets license and drives itself in Vegas
Google isn't the only one developing a self-driving car. At the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in La...Read Full Review
The Audi Allroad brings sport to the adventure wagon niche
A sharp, well-handling alternative to an upscale SUV, the redesign Audi Allroad impressed our staff ...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles