2004 Audi A6
2.7 T with Tiptronic shown
- $5,666 - $8,161
The 2004 A6 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, luxury sports sedan, or luxury wagon, available in 7 trims,... read more ranging from the 3.0 with Multitronic to the 2.7T S-Line. The 2004 A6's closest competitors include the Acura 3.5 RL, the Jaguar XJ, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the 3.0 with Multitronic is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The 2.7T S-Line is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, V6, 265-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 A6 is a carryover from 2003.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Audi A6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Wagons
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles