2006 Audi A6
- $10,050 - $13,397
The 2006 A6 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, luxury sports sedan, or luxury wagon, available in 4 trims,... read more ranging from the 3.2 to the 4.2 with Tiptronic. The 2006 A6's closest competitors include the BMW 5 Series, the Infiniti M, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the 3.2 is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The 4.2 with Tiptronic is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V8, 335-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 3.2, and the 2006 4.2 with Tiptronic are carryovers from 2005.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Audi A6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles