2007 Audi A6 User Reviews
3.2 with Tiptronic shown
- $12,570 - $17,594
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy, superb build quality, very comfortable seats
- glove box rattle andCD player turns itself on occasionally - Thats all after 6500 miles-8 months
I have owned a 2004 A6 and now have a 2007 A6 - both new. The 2007 model is by far the best Audi I have ever driven. The quality of all components you can see or feel is excellent and the car gives a feeling of solidity and quality. Acceleration with the 6 cyl engine is very robust - I really don't see why more power would be needed. The fold down rear seats give great room for carrying long objects. If you value fine things and appreciate craftsmanship, this is the car for you. The most surprising change from 2004 to 2007 is the improved fuel efficiency - I have gotten 30 MPG on highway tripas at a steady 65 MPH. I suspect the new direct fuel injection is the reason.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi promises production laser headlights
Audi is showing off new laser headlight technology this week at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show o...Read Full Review
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles