2007 Audi A6 User Reviews
- $12,570 - $17,594
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Fuel Economy, Great "weight" on the road, Verrrrrry stable, wants to run
- Slight rattles, No Dual Zones for A/C,
Feels wonderful when you are on the road, I have programmed the car to signal when it hits 85, (to prevent meeting Mr State Trooper) and it goes off constantly, it is so smooth 90 feels like 50. Very nimble for a two ton car. Feel superior to the Bimmers and Benz's better price, better performance! However, you should understand that the Dual-Zone A/C is B/S, ask your sales person how to have it at 75 on one side and 68 on the other. It will not do it! Hell, even Mazada has that figured out!
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles