2007 Audi A6 User Reviews
4.2 with Tiptronic shown
- $12,570 - $17,594
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Fuel Economy, Great "weight" on the road, Verrrrrry stable, wants to run
- Slight rattles, No Dual Zones for A/C,
Feels wonderful when you are on the road, I have programmed the car to signal when it hits 85, (to prevent meeting Mr State Trooper) and it goes off constantly, it is so smooth 90 feels like 50. Very nimble for a two ton car. Feel superior to the Bimmers and Benz's better price, better performance! However, you should understand that the Dual-Zone A/C is B/S, ask your sales person how to have it at 75 on one side and 68 on the other. It will not do it! Hell, even Mazada has that figured out!
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
Audi teases next Super Bowl spot
We've entered a new age of advertising, friends. One where manufacturers gleefully shill for the...Read Full Review
Audi promises production laser headlights
Audi is showing off new laser headlight technology this week at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show o...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles