2010 Audi A6 User Reviews
3.0T Premium Avant quattro Tiptronic shown
- $25,727 - $35,967
- No trim specified for this review
- Keep the prices low at about $34,000 to $37,000 for diesels to be competitive!
- Gas models are gas guzzler with 16 mpg and hybrids, like Toyota are not clicking.
Purchased As Not Purchased
Audi needs to have a diesel midsize SUV due to more people can afford to buy this than the $50,000 Q7. Audi do your math, more people are middle class than rich people in the U.S.,besides, people don't want to buy vehicles that consume gas at the rate of 16 mpg to 24 mpg. I am talking about your plan to bring in the Q5 hybrid next. Do what your parent company is going to do, bring in a gas, diesel and hybrid Touareg, although the Touareg already cost about $44,000 which is nearing the $50,000 threshold.
163 out of 170 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles