2012 Audi A6
3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic shown
- Not Available
The 2012 A6 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in two trims, the 2.0T Premium Sedan FrontTrak... read more Multitronic and the 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic.
Upon introduction, the 2.0T Premium Sedan FrontTrak Multitronic is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 211-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. The 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 310-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Audi A6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Audi A6 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Audi A6
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi brings us Spock vs. Spock: video
A younger Spock has emerged thanks to the new movie series, and he's played by actor Zachary Quinto....Read Full Review
Audi wants to change a 45-year-old U.S. headlight rule
The headlights on the forthcoming Audi (VOW) A8 sedan can illuminate around corners and throw bright...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Autonomous Audi gets license and drives itself in Vegas
Google isn't the only one developing a self-driving car. At the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in La...Read Full Review
The Audi Allroad brings sport to the adventure wagon niche
A sharp, well-handling alternative to an upscale SUV, the redesign Audi Allroad impressed our staff ...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles