2013 Audi A6
3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic shown
- $42,200 - $50,400
- $39,246 - $46,872
The 2013 A6 is a 4-door, 5-passenger SL, available in 3 trims, ranging from the 2.0T Premium Sedan FrontTrak... read more Multitronic to the 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic.
Upon introduction, the 2.0T Premium Sedan FrontTrak Multitronic is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 211-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. The 3.0T Premium Sedan quattro Tiptronic is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 310-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Audi A6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Audi A6 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Audi A6
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles