2012 Audi A7 User Reviews
3.0T Premium Sedan quattro shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks Beautiful; a real Head turner.
- Overengineered, Finicky Controls; Unreliable.
Purchased As New
My A-7, died while I was driving it out of Dealer. They gave me a loaner; that I had to put Oil; while I was out of Town. Homelink, impossible to program. Audi expects, every customer to have a degree in Computer Engineering. Controls not user friendly. Service deptt: & Support, do not seem knowlegible & are extreemly unhelpful.
5 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles