2013 Audi A8
4.0T Sedan L quattro Tiptronic shown
- $134,500 - $87,200
- $125,087 - $81,096
The 2013 A8 is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in 5 trims, ranging from the 3.0 Sedan... read more quattro Tiptronic to the 6.3 Sedan L W12 quattro Tiptronic.
Upon introduction, the 3.0 Sedan quattro Tiptronic is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 333-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. The 6.3 Sedan L W12 quattro Tiptronic is equipped with a standard 6.3-liter, W12, 500-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Audi A8
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Audi A8 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Audi A8
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi brings us Spock vs. Spock: video
A younger Spock has emerged thanks to the new movie series, and he's played by actor Zachary Quinto....Read Full Review
Audi wants to change a 45-year-old U.S. headlight rule
The headlights on the forthcoming Audi (VOW) A8 sedan can illuminate around corners and throw bright...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Autonomous Audi gets license and drives itself in Vegas
Google isn't the only one developing a self-driving car. At the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in La...Read Full Review
The Audi Allroad brings sport to the adventure wagon niche
A sharp, well-handling alternative to an upscale SUV, the redesign Audi Allroad impressed our staff ...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles