2009 Audi Q5 User Reviews
3.2 quattro Premium shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Beautiful Car, mean looking LED's, Awesome B&O Sound System, overall fun car to drive.
- Overly large sideview mirrors are difficult to see over.
Purchased As New
I just picked mine up last night and though it is still very new I love this car. Saw it for the first time a few days ago and knew I had to have it. Drove a 3 series for 6 years and loved that car. Nothing out their compares to a BMW 3. This time around I wanted something larger and higher off the ground. This car was it! Handles great and the technology / exterior/interior design is flawless.
15 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles