2012 Audi Q5 User Reviews
3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic shown
- $31,591 - $38,247
- No trim specified for this review
- Never breaks down. Solid and reliable.
- Leater seats not perforated and really hot in the summertime. Navigation is not good.
Purchased As New
I drive 30K plus miles a year and have owned dozens of cars. This one is by far the most reliable and fun to drive of them all.
The value is exceptional.
The only bad things are the seats get real hot in the summer and retain the heat & the navigation is horrible.
It does not store many past destinations, if you make a mistake entering things you cannot go back and start over, you scan the screen to look for something then the screen stays there and you have to reset your destination to get back to the moving screen.
I would still re-buy this car in a NY minute.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles