2013 Audi Q5
2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic shown
- $35,900 - $50,900
- $33,388 - $47,338
The 2013 Q5 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 3 trims, ranging from the 2.0T Premium... read more quattro Tiptronic to the Hybrid Prestige quattro Tiptronic.
Upon introduction, the 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 211-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. The Hybrid Prestige quattro Tiptronic is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 245-horsepower, turbo, hybrid engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Audi Q5
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi brings us Spock vs. Spock: video
A younger Spock has emerged thanks to the new movie series, and he's played by actor Zachary Quinto....Read Full Review
Audi wants to change a 45-year-old U.S. headlight rule
The headlights on the forthcoming Audi (VOW) A8 sedan can illuminate around corners and throw bright...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Autonomous Audi gets license and drives itself in Vegas
Google isn't the only one developing a self-driving car. At the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in La...Read Full Review
The Audi Allroad brings sport to the adventure wagon niche
A sharp, well-handling alternative to an upscale SUV, the redesign Audi Allroad impressed our staff ...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles