2012 Audi Q7 User Reviews
3.0 TDI Premium quattro shown
- $40,177 - $48,925
- No trim specified for this review
- Good family size vehicle, sturdy, well made, good fuel economy, attractive vehicle
- Bose sound system okay, navi/radio features overwhelming
Purchased As New
We ordered a 2012 ibis white premium plus TDI, had it a month, get alot of amenities/features for money, safe, comfortable for travel, beautiful exterior color in either white or black, good fuel economy (30 gallon tank, so expensive to fill, but goes over 500 miles). Bose sound system does not seem to live up to reputation..have to really turn up bass/surround feature/volume for good surround sound output. Navi/radio features not so user friendly..but nice to have..navi system is very technological and upgrades via satellite. Overall, great vehicle, would not go back to a car
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi promises production laser headlights
Audi is showing off new laser headlight technology this week at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show o...Read Full Review
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles