2012 Audi Q7 User Reviews
3.0 TDI Premium quattro shown
- $40,177 - $48,925
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, fuel economy, comfortable, technology, Bluetooth
- Turbo lag & needs remote start
Purchased As New
Bought new about a month ago. So far so good. The car is fantastic! Looks great, interior quality is exceptional. Nav controls were different, but after using them, they make sense & are easy enough. 3 rd row seating is very small, but not unusable. Left the American cars for this & will never go back!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles