2012 Audi R8 GT
5.2 Spyder quattro Auto R tronic shown
- Not Available
The 2012 R8 GT is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two trims,... read more the 5.2 Coupe quattro Auto R tronic and the 5.2 Spyder quattro Auto R tronic.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 5.2-liter, V10, 560-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Audi R8 GT
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Justin Bieber Buys Leopard Audi R8 [w/video]
If you’re still not satisfied with the level of douche that Justin Bieber exudes on a daily basis,...Read Full Review
Next-Gen Audi R8 Going Green
Audi has big dreams for the next generation of its R8 sportscar. While the blistering 525-hp, 3.6 se...Read Full Review
Audi brings us Spock vs. Spock: video
A younger Spock has emerged thanks to the new movie series, and he's played by actor Zachary Quinto....Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles