2013 Audi RS 5
4.2 Coupe quattro S tronic shown
- $68,900 - $68,900
The 2013 RS 5 is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports coupe, or convertible sports car, available in two trims,... read more the 4.2 Cabriolet quattro S tronic and the 4.2 Coupe quattro S tronic.
Upon introduction, the 4.2 Cabriolet quattro S tronic is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V8, 450-horsepower engine. The 4.2 Coupe quattro S tronic is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V8, 450-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Audi RS 5
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Audi RS 5 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Audi RS 5
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi brings us Spock vs. Spock: video
A younger Spock has emerged thanks to the new movie series, and he's played by actor Zachary Quinto....Read Full Review
Audi wants to change a 45-year-old U.S. headlight rule
The headlights on the forthcoming Audi (VOW) A8 sedan can illuminate around corners and throw bright...Read Full Review
CES 2013: Autonomous Audi gets license and drives itself in Vegas
Google isn't the only one developing a self-driving car. At the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in La...Read Full Review
The Audi Allroad brings sport to the adventure wagon niche
A sharp, well-handling alternative to an upscale SUV, the redesign Audi Allroad impressed our staff ...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles