2000 Audi S4
Sport Sedan shown
The 2000 S4 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, available in one trim only, the Sport Sedan. The... read more 2000 S4's closest competitors include the BMW 5 Series, the Saab 9-3 Viggen, and the Volvo S80.
Upon introduction, the S4 is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, V6, 250-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles