2007 Audi S4 User Reviews
Cabriolet with Tiptronic shown
- $18,326 - $21,630
- No trim specified for this review
- interior-luxury in a sports car,smooth engine,engine growl,low key looks
- fuel economy;little torque below 3000 rpm,340 H.P. ??
Don't get me wrong-love the total package.Solid everyday sports sedan.Great interior;handles well and looks much better than the competition.The Audi engineers got the exaust sound just right-but I wish they spent more time on the engine itself.My 2.7 was just plain quicker with 80 less HP.Car needs less weight and more torque.But overall the car is a blast to drive and it does it in style.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
Audi A7 getting nip and tuck
It's been less than two years since the Audi A7 first went on sale in the US, but European buyer...Read Full Review
Audi teases next Super Bowl spot
We've entered a new age of advertising, friends. One where manufacturers gleefully shill for the...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles