2013 Audi S4
3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro S tronic shown
- $47,600 - $49,000
- $44,268 - $45,570
The 2013 S4 is a 4-door, 5-passenger SLSS, available in two trims, the 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro and... read more the 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro S tronic.
Upon introduction, the 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 333-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard. The 3.0T Premium Plus Sedan quattro S tronic is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 333-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Audi S4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles