2010 Audi S5
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$38,708 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.0L V6, 24 valves, 333 hp @ 5500 rpm
- 7 speed automatic transmission
- 17 mpg city / 26 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Outstanding handling and ...
- Voice commands that are u...
“Great acceleration, handling and transmission. The adaptive suspension that doesn't beat you up in day to day driving is an unexpect...”more
Most Viewed New Convertibles
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles