2012 Audi TT RS User Reviews
2.5 Coupe quattro shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Great performance and handling. 20 plus MPG is also nice.
- This is a sports car not kin to its big brothers.
Purchased As New
Looks, sounds really great, performance - it's real fast, the TTRS has them all. Safety does not get any better in any automobile. The brakes will stop you faster than you can believe. My only negative is that those giant racing brake roters and pads make a little more noise at times, than I care for. Try one, you will like it.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi promises production laser headlights
Audi is showing off new laser headlight technology this week at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show o...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles