2006 Audi TT
Special Edition Coupe shown
- $11,312 - $15,922
The 2006 TT is a 2-door, up to 4-passenger luxury sports coupe, or luxury convertible, available in 8 trims,... read more ranging from the 180 Coupe FrontTrak to the Special Edition Roadster. The 2006 TT's closest competitors include the BMW 3 Series Coupe, the Nissan 350Z Roadster, and the Saab 9-3 Convertible.
Upon introduction, the 180 Coupe FrontTrak is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 180-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The Special Edition Roadster is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 250-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 TT is a carryover from 2005.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Audi TT
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles