2013 Audi TT
2.0T Prem Plus Roadster quattro S tronic shown
- $38,650 - $41,650
- $35,945 - $38,735
The 2013 TT is a 2-door, up to 4-passenger luxury sports car, or convertible sports car, available in two... read more trims, the 2.0T Prem Plus Coupe quattro S tronic and the 2.0T Prem Plus Roadster quattro S tronic.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 211-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Audi TT
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Audi TT also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Audi TT
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
650-HP Audi Sport Quattro Rumored for Production
The Quattro, as an actual vehicle model, has been long gone from the Audi lineup for quite some tim...Read Full Review
Audi Testing Automated Parking, Including Payment!
Audi is becoming something of a leader when it comes to in car technology- but in ways that you may ...Read Full Review
Justin Bieber Buys Leopard Audi R8 [w/video]
If you’re still not satisfied with the level of douche that Justin Bieber exudes on a daily basis,...Read Full Review
Next-Gen Audi R8 Going Green
Audi has big dreams for the next generation of its R8 sportscar. While the blistering 525-hp, 3.6 se...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles