2014 Audi TTS
2.0T Prem Plus Roadster quattro S tronic shown
- $48,700 - $51,700
- $45,292 - $48,082
The 2014 TTS is a 2-door, up to 4-passenger SCCL, or SCCV, available in two trims, the 2.0T Prem Plus Coupe... read more quattro S tronic and the 2.0T Prem Plus Roadster quattro S tronic.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 265-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 Audi TTS
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Audi TTS also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Audi TTS
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Audi News & Articles
Audi Teases New Q1 Crossover
Audi will launch a new crossover positioned below its Q3 in 2016, the automaker confirmed today. To...Read Full Review
Audi May Tempt Buyers With Tech
Audi has made some major moves to appeal to gadget-loving luxury buyers with cool car technology in ...Read Full Review
Audi moving ahead with Q1 crossover
Audi crossovers have been getting smaller with each passing year. What started with the Q7 has since...Read Full Review
Audi bringing Q3 Stateside after all?
One of the major changes that made to the Audi SQ5 to get it ready for the US market was a ride heig...Read Full Review
- More Audi News & Articles