1999 Bentley Arnage
- Not Available
The 1999 Arnage is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, available in one trim only, the Sedan. The 1999 Arnage's... read more closest competitor is the Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph.
Upon introduction, the Arnage is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 350-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Bentley News & Articles
$10,000 Bentley skis, for ballers and Bond villains only
Bentley, which, it's fair to say, already dominates the toys-for-oligarchs end of the super-luxury m...Read Full Review
Tibaldi Pens for Bentley
The value of exquisite penmanship may be fading in the digital age, but the bespoke writing instrum...Read Full Review
America's 1% occupy Ferrari, Bentley dealerships
In these days of Wall Street occupied by protestors upset with growing income inequality, America’...Read Full Review
First drive: 2012 Bentley Continental GT convertible
Neal Pollack takes an all-expenses paid boondoggle to Croatia to test drive the new Bentley Continen...Read Full Review
- More Bentley News & Articles