2001 Bentley Arnage
Red Label shown
- Not Available
The 2001 Arnage is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in two trims, the... read more Green Label and the Red Label. The 2001 Arnage's closest competitors include the Jaguar Vanden Plas and the Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph.
Upon introduction, the Green Label is equipped with a standard 4.4-liter, V8, 350-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The Red Label is equipped with a standard 6.75-liter, V8, 400-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 11-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Bentley Arnage
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Bentley Arnage
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Bentley News & Articles
Bentley's Paris Hilton Problem
This story appears in the Nov. 7 edition of Forbes magazine.When paparazzi started snapping Paris Hi...Read Full Review
Maserati and Bentley to Sell SUVs
We originally wanted to title this post, "Why would Maserati and Bentley want to sell SUVs?” Then ...Read Full Review
Tibaldi Pens for Bentley
The value of exquisite penmanship may be fading in the digital age, but the bespoke writing instrum...Read Full Review
First drive: 2012 Bentley Continental GT convertible
Neal Pollack takes an all-expenses paid boondoggle to Croatia to test drive the new Bentley Continen...Read Full Review
- More Bentley News & Articles