2010 Bentley Azure T
The 2010 Azure T is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury convertible, available in one trim only, the Convertible.... read more
Upon introduction, the Azure T is equipped with a standard 6.75-liter, V8, 450-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 9-mpg in the city and 15-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2010 Azure T is a carryover from 2009.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Bentley Azure Price
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Bentley News & Articles
Bentley's Paris Hilton Problem
This story appears in the Nov. 7 edition of Forbes magazine.When paparazzi started snapping Paris Hi...Read Full Review
Maserati and Bentley to Sell SUVs
We originally wanted to title this post, "Why would Maserati and Bentley want to sell SUVs?” Then ...Read Full Review
Tibaldi Pens for Bentley
The value of exquisite penmanship may be fading in the digital age, but the bespoke writing instrum...Read Full Review
First drive: 2012 Bentley Continental GT convertible
Neal Pollack takes an all-expenses paid boondoggle to Croatia to test drive the new Bentley Continen...Read Full Review
- More Bentley News & Articles