2007 Bentley Continental GTC User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- overall very good;interior excellent
- speedometer reads more than 10% lower than actual road speed.
Bentley states that this discrepancy btween actual road speed and speedometer is within their toerance and refuses to remedy this problem.
How can one drive and not know thier actual speed.At reading of 50 mph, the road speed could be 36,40, who knows.The faster you drive,the greater the discrepancy.
This is too uncomfortable for me as well as too dangerous.
Since Bentley won't take care of this problem, they l;eave me no alternative.
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Bentley News & Articles
Bentley's Paris Hilton Problem
This story appears in the Nov. 7 edition of Forbes magazine.When paparazzi started snapping Paris Hi...Read Full Review
Bentley considering diesel engine for new SUV
Turns out, in case you didn't know, the rich are just like regular people. They too are concerne...Read Full Review
Bentley officially returns to racing at Gulf 12hr
For a company with a tendency to name its cars after parts of the Circuit de la Sarthe like Arnage a...Read Full Review
Bentley rolls out special Birkin edition Mulsanne in Europe
While focus in the automotive industry this week is undeniably on the Detroit Auto Show and the Nort...Read Full Review
- More Bentley News & Articles