2009 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$86,466 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
|2009 Invoice||Not Available|
- 6.0L W12, 48 valves, 552 hp @ 6100 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 10 mpg city / 17 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- This car definitely has t...
- Cons? Does NOT apply to ...
“I do not own, just got to "borrow/use" with a very rich and wonderful friend for two days. Talk about impressive. I spen...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Bentley News & Articles
Bentley's Paris Hilton Problem
This story appears in the Nov. 7 edition of Forbes magazine.When paparazzi started snapping Paris Hi...Read Full Review
Maserati and Bentley to Sell SUVs
We originally wanted to title this post, "Why would Maserati and Bentley want to sell SUVs?” Then ...Read Full Review
Tibaldi Pens for Bentley
The value of exquisite penmanship may be fading in the digital age, but the bespoke writing instrum...Read Full Review
First drive: 2012 Bentley Continental GT convertible
Neal Pollack takes an all-expenses paid boondoggle to Croatia to test drive the new Bentley Continen...Read Full Review
- More Bentley News & Articles