2012 BMW 1 Series
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$29,571 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 12000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.0L I6, 24 valves, 230 hp @ 6500 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 18 mpg city / 28 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Handling, Power, Ride, Tr...
- Blind Spot Monitor Should...
“Almost everything about my 128i Convertible in Deep Sea Blue is wonderful. It was the best choice in a car, I have made. For $43k, navigatio...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles