2006 BMW 3 Series Convertible
There are 18 user reviews for the 325Cic trim shown below
- classy and stylish
- hard to open doors, low visibility with top up,
Purchased As Used
I love my 2006 but am about to upgrade to a newer 3 series convertible.
Doors hard to open, somewhat rattling ride, low front bumper has gotten caught on curbs
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Handling, braking, quick soft top, looks great!
- Window rattle, bumper getting caught, bluetooth issue with blackberrys
I've dreamt of this car for a long time and I finally own one. The issues I've had are: window passenger side rattles with the top down. Took it to the dealer twice for this problem (third times a charm?). Have to be careful with the front bumper - once this gets caught and rips the bumper off, it could be upwards of $1500 from what I've been told by the dealer. Watch out for those concrete parking blocks! I can't get my Blackberry to connect, but my Razr works fine. The car didn't come standard with GPS or iPod port - you would think it would considering the price tag. Need at least 1 cupholder in the rear and another cigarette lighter outlet. Regardless of all these issues, I love this car! I'm even thinking about trading up to the '07 hardtop vert. I enjoy the comfortable and quiet ride (besides the occasional window rattle)....read morehide
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Top works great!!
I found that I can open the doors easily as long as I have my wheaties for breakfast!! Smooth and Classy
5 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
shield back get scratched too easely,(soft blacktop)
have a 1999 terracotta,squeecks a little,but still as beautifull as when first bought,just checking still did not see one tochange the one i have,
tempting but not yet!
11 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great handling and steering
- Poor visibility with top up
Been driven my car '06 325Cic over a year and still loving it every time I turn corner. Beautiful handling and stability. My next one will be a M3 so I can feel the power of bimmer. Can't wait :))
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Quick little car, Top easy to put up & down. Stops on a dime.
- Doors weigh like 500 lbs each, but seriously they are hard to open! Bad visibilty with top up!
Traded in my 04' 525 for 325cic. Love the car! Much quicker than 525 as it has the same engine in a lighter car. I do miss the more luxurious ride of the 525, but hey you cant have it all!!! This car is great for the city, easy to get around and park! Suprisingly quiet!
11 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Gas Mileage, Comfortable for a Senior Citizen - Best investment I made
- Doors are hard to open!
I really enjoy driving this car. Gas mileage is great. I average about 28.7 miles per gallon in mixed driving. Seats are very comfortable for an old guy. BMW really knows how to build a car.
Also, my dealer is excellent!
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- What fun to drive, good fuel economy, really a sharp looking car & a blast with the top down.
- None. No car is "perfect". This, in my opinion is about as good as it gets!!
This is my second BMW. First being a beautiful black on black 525i. While a dream to drive for the four years I owned it - getting into the convertible was awesome. Great looking, wonderful handling, speed when you need it, although not as fast as the 525i. Who cares! I don't live in Germany and if driving 120 mph on any road in US you can get a hefty ticket. Punch it now and then, and have a blast with this awesome machine....read morehide
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfortable for 2,Solid construction,Handles great,Stops on a dime,Looks good.
- Back seat too upright & hard,Need cd storage
Love this car. Best car I have ever owned. Will only buy BMW. Lots of power.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- BMW handling, reasonably comfortable, decent fuel economy, solid construction
- Back seat too upright and hard, leather too hard, outdated electronics, opening doors a challenge
Overall a terrific car. Handles great. New styling and better electronics will go a long way.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )