2006 BMW 3 Series Coupe
- $11,223 - $12,867
The 2006 3 Series Coupe is a 2-door, 5-passenger luxury sports coupe, available in two trims, the 325Ci and... read more the 330Ci. The 2006 3 Series Coupe's closest competitors include the Audi TT and the Chrysler Crossfire.
Upon introduction, the 325Ci is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I6, 184-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 330Ci is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 3 Series Coupe is a carryover from 2005.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 BMW 3 Series Coupe
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Considering M8 Supercar?
If you haven’t already noticed, BMW is on the upswing. New cars, new technology, and a loads of ne...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles