- $38,700 - $52,100
- $35,605 - $47,930
The 2013 3 Series Coupe is a 2-door, 4-passenger CL, available in 5 trims, ranging from the 328i to the 335is.... read more
Upon introduction, the 328i is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. The 335is is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, I6, 320-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 7-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 BMW 3 Series Coupe
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 BMW 3 Series Coupe also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 BMW 3 Series Coupe
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months ...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW Already Considering i5?
We’ve seen the BMW i3, and we sure as heck have seen the i8. Both are shaping up to be competent ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles