2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan User Reviews
- $7,652 - $10,661
- No trim specified for this review
- Highway acceleration, handling, steering response, interior, engine sound
- Small back seat, no fold-down seats or pass-through
Purchased As Used
These cars must have a sport suspension and a manual transmission in order to get the complete "Ultimate Driving Machine" experience. The handling is peerless. The acceleration is surprisingly strong, especially when the motor spins past 3,000 rpm. The fuel mileage on long trips has consistently been near 30 mpg, and the car is very comfortable, especially with the sport seats. Overall, it is one of the best cars I have ever owned, and I will be looking at a BMW M3 as my next car.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles