2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan User Reviews
- $11,846 - $12,999
- No trim specified for this review
- Great acceleration, great cornering, great traction in the snow.
- Run Flat Tires, stiif ride and cost of options add up.
Aside from the cons, this is a great car to drive. Well made, solid, it hugs the road. The Run Flat tires are an interesting concept, however the cost of replacments and buying winter tires is a little costly compared to regular tires.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW considering North American engine plant?
BMW may be set to expand its US operations with a new engine plant, Bloomberg reports. The Bavarian ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles