2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan User Reviews
- $11,846 - $12,999
- No trim specified for this review
- Good power and doesn't rattle like the model before it!
- Beware of the floor mat! They come loose and get stuck on the accelerator. Can cause accident!
My main gripe is about the floor mat. They have small velcro pads glued on them. Previous models had screw in mats that were more secure. The velcro pads came off my mat and got stuck on the accelerator causing me an accident. Beware!!! I absolutely hate the sat nav - way too difficult and not very user friendly.
Glove box too small.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW 1 Series dead for 2014
BMW is temporarily abandoning the increasingly competitive and popular compact luxury segment, as it...Read Full Review
BMW X1 testing is underway
It was just a few weeks ago that we got our first glimpse of the next-generation BMW X1, riding arou...Read Full Review
BMW i8 Spyder gets production nod
BMW could be poised to expand its i8 range, beyond the hardtop version of the plug-in hybrid superca...Read Full Review
BMW Developing Lasers for Cars
German luxury automaker BMW says it’s working on integrating lasers into their next generation of ...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles