2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan User Reviews
- $11,846 - $12,999
- No trim specified for this review
- Good power and doesn't rattle like the model before it!
- Beware of the floor mat! They come loose and get stuck on the accelerator. Can cause accident!
My main gripe is about the floor mat. They have small velcro pads glued on them. Previous models had screw in mats that were more secure. The velcro pads came off my mat and got stuck on the accelerator causing me an accident. Beware!!! I absolutely hate the sat nav - way too difficult and not very user friendly.
Glove box too small.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW raises pricing on many models
Buyers interested in a new BMW will start paying a bit more for their Ultimate Driving Machines, beg...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months ...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
BMW Cruise e-Bike 2014
BMW has been making bikes for years, but it wasn't until this week that we took the time to pedal ar...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles