2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan User Reviews
- $11,846 - $12,999
- No trim specified for this review
- Handling, quickness, good fuel economy under normal acceleration
- Crazy German interior controls...some things make sense and work well, some don't.
2500 miles into my first BMW, and I'm happy to report that I have no regrets. The low-end torque and zero-turbo lag make this thing run like no other in it's class. The optional sport package rides firm like a German sports sedan should, so those that are looking for a soft ride should look elsewhere. The Logic 7 stereo is great for most genres of music, especially jazz in surround sound (cinema) mode. Gas mileage is good unless you are heavy footed. Very attractive car that gets many compliments.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
BMW News & Articles
BMW could revive all-electric Mini
"Electrification fits perfectly with the brand" - Mini brand manager Peter SchwarzbauerRead Full Review
BMW i8 Hybrid Sportscar Detailed
Well, here it is (at least, most of it): the BMW i8. Not fully pulled out from under the cover of ca...Read Full Review
BMW Performance Team
The 2012 Olympic Games are right around the corner -- and for the athletes involved, these months...Read Full Review
BMW 2 Series specs leaked?
Thanks to spy shots from earlier in the year, we already know what the new BMW 2 Series will look li...Read Full Review
- More BMW News & Articles